Hey everyone! We hope you are all doing well and that you are enjoying the few moments of sunshine that we are getting, but do not worry summer is coming and we cannot wait to enjoy the sunshine with our family and friends (if all goes according to plan)
This week blog is going to be about, how can you get your property rental ready?
When putting your property on the market, you must make sure that it catches people’s eyes, it’s the small features that they are looking for. Making your property presentable is what people look for.
Here’s a couple of steeps to help you get your property rental ready:
- Make your home a blanc canvas (de-personalise the décor)
- Ensure that your property is clean (prepare your property by cleaning it thoroughly)
- Undertake any structural repairs.
- Check the plumbing and sort out any utilities and appliances needed.
- Tidy the garden.
- Prepare the information for the tenant.
- Get spare keys cut
- EPC, gas safety certificate and electrical safety all at the ready.
- Some sort of furnishings.
- Again, keep the house clean!
By following all these steps, you will get a larger audience of tenants viewing your property and your property can be off the market in no time.
You may be thinking, how am I going to do this?
Well, we can help you in every single way. TGL iEstates we are not just an estate agent we also have our building services who will help you with anything that your property needs repairing.
Anything you need, we have always got you!
We will see you next week family for another update!