Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
- The referral fee is non-transferrable cash amount to be paid by direct bank transfer once a successful exchange of contract has been secured on a property or land owned by the referred landlord or owner. A successful let or sale is deemed to be achieved once an agreement has be signed by both parties.
- Only one referral fee will be paid per landlord/owner, no further payments will be made for additional properties.
- In the event that the same landlord/owner is referred by two or more people, the referral fee will be paid out to the first party only.
- Referral fees will be paid for new clients only, not on our existing landlords.
- Permission to refer must be sought from the landlord prior to making contact with us.
- You must register the referral with us by either phone, email, online or in-store and the landlord must also provide your details to us at the point of first contact.
- TGL iEstates reserves the right to decline an instruction.