TGL IESTATES IS PROUD TO PRESENT THIS QUALITY LUXURY BRAND NEWLY REFURBISHED STUDIO APARTMENT IN SUTTON
Close to WEST SUTTON station - 8 mins walk to 5 mins drive to SUTTON Mainline, 5 min walk to buses, close to local shops, Sutton's Times Square and St Nicholas Shopping Centres, several 24-Hour gyms, pubs and parks. 8 minutes walk to the 24-Hour Tesco Extra Superstore.
QUALITY LUXURY BRAND NEWLY REFURBISHED STUDIO APARTMENT IN SUTTON
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- FLEXIBLE CONTRACTS
- SELF CONTAINED
- BRAND NEW MEGAFLO AND BOILER SYSTEM FOR 24 HOURS HOT WATER AND HEATING
- NEW GLOSS WHITE KITCHENETTE
- NEW EN-SUITE WITH GROHE POWER SHOWER/ WC - ILLUMINATED MIRROR CABINET
- FULLY FURNISHED WITH FTTED WARDROBE, DOUBLE BED WITH NEW PREMIUM QUALITY MATTRESS, 2 x BEDSIDE CABINETS, DINING TABLE AND 2 CHAIRS, USB AND CAT6 CONNECTIVITY
- LARGE 55 INCH SAMSUNG SMART 4K LED TV WITH THE ULTIMATE PACKAGE FROM VIRGIN MEDIA - OVER 280 CHANNELS INCLUDING SKY CINEMA, SKY SPORTS, BT SPORTS, DOCUMENTARIES, BOX SETS, ON DEMAND TV PAUSE, REWIND & RECORD etc.
SONY PLAYSTATION PS4 ALSO PROVIDED and AMAZON ECHO DOT WITH ALEXA.
- LED DIMMABLE LIGHTING WITH ADDITIONAL COLOUR CHANGING MOOD LIGHTING
- FASTEST BROADBAND INTERNET IN THE COUNTRY - UNLIMITED 500MB VIRGIN MEDIA WIRELESS AND WIRED CONNECTIONS
- NEW PORCELAIN TILED FLOOR WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING THROUGHOUT
- OFF STREET PARKING
THE RENT INCLUDES EVERYTHING - NO BILLS TO PAY
NEW BEDDING, TOWELS, IRONING TABLE, IRON AND HAIRDRYER PROVIDED INCLUDING ALL CROCKERY AND CUTLERY.
Rent is £265.00 per week for single occupancy Only.
Short lets considered for an additional negotiable premium.
One Months Deposit Required.
FULLY INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS - Nothing more to pay.
Our agency will not progress an application until the holding deposit has been paid and an application form is completed and returned by the applicant(s). To avoid unnecessary delays, it’s important that you return your application form(s) within 48 hours.
The holding deposit is the equivalent of one week’s rent, which once paid, is offset against the total balance due.
A tenancy cannot be completed until the agreed first month’s rent and bond are paid in full. On occasions, the Landlord may request a guarantor in order to offer a tenancy subject to referencing. The holding deposit is non-refundable should following referencing, it is discovered that key material facts have been omitted or prove false which then leads to the Landlord declining your application.
By paying the holding deposit, the property you have reserved will be taken off the market and all future viewings cancelled, and it is therefore deemed fair that the tenant will receive no refund should they later decide not to take up the tenancy or fail to move in on the agreed proposed check in date.
If the Landlord decides against proceeding with the tenancy, the tenant will receive a full refund of all monies paid.