TGL IESTATES IS PROUD TO PRESENT THIS LUXURY NEWLY REFURBISHED STUDIO APARTMENT LOCATED ON THE GROUND FLOOR OF A QUIET RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY.
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- SELF CONTAINED
- BRAND NEW MEGAFLO AND BOILER SYSTEM FOR 24 HOURS HOT WATER AND HEATING
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN WITH BLACK GRANITE WORKTOP AND GRANITE FLOORING - QUALITY SMEG APPLIANCES - HOB/OVEN, EXTRACTOR HOOD, BUILT-IN FRIDGE, FREEZER, MICROWAVE
- EN-SUITE GROHE POWER SHOWER/ WC - ILLUMINATED MIRROR CABINET - BLACK GRANITE FLOORING
- UTILITY ROOM WITH MIELE WASHER/DRYER WITH SHELVING FOR STORAGE
- FULLY FURNISHED WITH 2 x CEILING HEIGHT DOUBLE WARDROBES, SOLID WOOD WARREN EVANS “FLOATING” DOUBLE BED, 2 x BEDSIDE CABINETS, 2 x TOUCH CONTROL DIMMABLE BEDSIDE LAMPS, LED RGB AMBIENT COLOUR CHANGING CEILING PANEL LIGHT WITH REMOTE CONTROL, DINING TABLE AND 2 CHAIRS, CHAISE SOFA, OTTOMAN STORAGE BENCH, LARGE SCREEN 55 inch 4K LED SMART TV WITH FREESAT SKY TV AND ACCESS TO NETFLIX AND YOUTUBE
- FASTEST INTERNET IN THE COUNTRY - UNLIMITED 1 GIG VIRGIN MEDIA BROADBAND WIRELESS AND WIRED CONNECTIONS
- NEW SILK GREY AMTICO FLOORING
- BEAUTIFUL GARDEN SPACE
- OFF STREET PARKING ON THE DRIVEWAY PLUS FREE PARKING ON THE STREET AS IT'S AN UNCONTROLLED ZONE
THE RENT INCLUDES EVERYTHING - NO BILLS TO PAY
NEW BEDDING AND TOWELS PROVIDED INCLUDING NEW IRON, IRONING TABLE, HAIRDRYER, ALL CROCKERY AND CUTLERY
Close to SUTTON station - 5 mins walk to SUTTON COMMON station, 10 mins walk to SUTTON Mainline, 1 min buses, close to local shops, Sutton's Times Square and St Nicholas Shopping Centres, 24-Hour gyms, pubs and parks. 5 minutes walk to the 24-Hour Tesco Extra Superstore.
Would suit a relaxed, tidy, friendly working person or a couple or even 2 friends sharing. If it sounds like a place you’d be interested in, please get in touch. The flat has been professionally meticulously cleaned and disinfected in line with Government Guidance.
Sutton is brilliant for transport - London Bridge (30 mins), Victoria (30 mins), Blackfriars, City Thames link (45 mins), Farringdon (40 mins), CharingX, Kings X (40 mins) Clapham Junction (15 mins), Gatwick (40 mins), Wimbledon (16 mins) and there are plenty of bus routes too: Bus No 80 to Belmont/Hackbridge, 151 to Wallington/Worcester Park, 154 to Morden/West Croydon, 164 to Wimbledon, 213 to Kingston, 280 to Belmont/Tooting, 407 to Caterham, 413 to Morden, 470 to Colliers Wood/Epsom, 51 to Banstead/Mitcham, S3 to Maldon Manor/Sutton Hospital, S4 to Roundshaw/St Helier and X26 to Heathrow Airport. The house is also just a 10 minute drive from Junction 8 of the M25 Motorway.
Rent is £270 per week for Single Occupancy and £300 per week for Dual Occupancy - FULLY INCLUSIVE OF ALL BILLS - Nothing more to pay.
Our agency will not progress an application until the holding deposit has been paid and an application form is completed and returned by the applicant(s). To avoid unnecessary delays, it’s important that you return your application form(s) within 48 hours.
The holding deposit is the equivalent of one week’s rent, which once paid, is offset against the total balance due.
A tenancy cannot be completed until the agreed first month’s rent and bond are paid in full. On occasions, the Landlord may request a guarantor in order to offer a tenancy subject to referencing. The holding deposit is non-refundable should following referencing, it is discovered that key material facts have been omitted or prove false which then leads to the Landlord declining your application.
By paying the holding deposit, the property you have reserved will be taken off the market and all future viewings cancelled, and it is therefore deemed fair that the tenant will receive no refund should they later decide not to take up the tenancy or fail to move in on the agreed proposed check in date.
If the Landlord decides against proceeding with the tenancy, the tenant will receive a full refund of all monies paid.